venerdì 26 aprile 2013

A NIGHT WITH: DIDDI (BAI BANG)


After listening the brand new album from Bai Bang (8th of all career) here I'm having a little speach with Diddi from the band!

Hi guys, it's a pleasure to me having you on The Bible of Metal! 
Thanks a lot nice to be here!!!

25 years of activity, this i s a really important target on a band life, how do you feel with that?
Well time flies. But its still fun!! I believe its more fun now then when we started to play!! We really love to play!! Can't wait to get on stage!! Its the best!!!

Two years have passed since your last release, what's changed from Livin' My Dream?
Almost 2 years. The release was july/august 2011. Its still glam / hard rock with good riffs, great melodies and great hooks but its more guitar oriented. In the mix the guitars are upfront and the vocals too. Its a good mix. Its almost all time the same: if you like more guitars you have to take away vocals and if you like more vocals you gotta take away guitars. But not this time. We manage to get the mix perfect!!

I really loved the energy from Gonna Make It's riffing, what could you tell me about that song?
Well I think it's a really good song, good vibes. Good energy through the song.

What does How about now talks about? 
Old love, lost love, hopes!!! I think many people can relate to this song!

Would we see you here? 
We really hope so!!! Very soon!!! I think we will come in september!!!

Would you like to leave a message to our readers? 
We really hope to see you very soon and that you will like our new album,"All Around The World". Its pure party rock!! So lets rock all around the world!! Ciao!!!

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento