lunedì 12 agosto 2013

WORDS OF WISDOM: LED ZEPPELIN - THE LEMON SONG



I should have quit you a long time ago
Ooh-whoa, yeah, yeah, long time ago
I wouldn't be here, my children
down on this killin' floor

I should have listened, baby, a-to my second mind
Oh, I should have listened, baby, to my second ma-ah-hah-ah-ind
Everytime I go away and leave ya, darlin'
a-send me the blues, rain down the line, no

Hey, yeah-yeah-yeah, keep up, yeah, oh, yeah

Babe-yeahh, yeah, treat me right, baby
Ooh-whoa, whoa-whoa, my, my, my, my-hah
Now take it down a little bit
People tell me baby can't be satisfied-a
Try to worry me, b-ba-baby
but I never did end up guit-chewin' myself
People worry, baby,can't keep you satisfied
Huh, let me tall ya, babe
Ah, you ain't nothin' but a nn-two-bit, no-good jive

I went to sleep last night, I work as hard as I can-a
I bring home my money, you take my money, give it to another man
I should have quite you, baby-a, oh, such a long time ago-ho
I wouldn't be hear with all my troubles
nn-down on this killin' floor

Squeeze me, babe, 'till the juice runs down my leg
Do, squeeze, squeeze me, baby, until the juice runs down my leg
The way you squeeze my lemon-a
I'm gonna fall right outta bed, 'ed, 'ed, bed, yeah

Yeah
Hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey, hey
Juice, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
Baby, baby, baby, baby, baby, baby
Hey, babe, babe, babe, babe, oh, no
No, no, now, now

I'm gonna leave my children down on this killin' floor
Ti avrei dovuto lasciare
tanto tempo fa
Non vorrei essere qui, bimba mia,
in questo freddo pavimento.

Avrei dovuto ascoltare, piccola, la mia seconda mente
Avrei dovuto ascoltare, piccola, la mia seconda mente
Ogni volta che vado via e ti lascio, cara,
mi sento triste come non mai

Continua!

Piccola, mi tratti bene, piccola
Adesso prendilo giù un po'
La gente dice che non può essere soddisfatto.
Cercano di proccuparmi, piccola
Ma non ho mai finito di masticare me stesso
La gente mi preoccupa, piccola, non posso continuare a soddisfarti
Lascia che ti dica, piccola,
non vali un soldo, non hai swing

Sono andato a dormire l’altra notte,
dopo aver lavorato più duramente che ho potuto,
ho portato a casa i miei soldi, tu hai preso i miei soldi, e li hai dati ad un altro.
Ti avrei dovuto lasciare, tanto tempo fa
Non vorrei essere qui con tutti i miei problemi,
in questo freddo pavimento.

Spremimi piccola, finchè il succo non scenderà per la mia gamba.
Spremimi piccola, finchè il succo non scenderà per la mia gamba.
Come spremi il mio limone,  mi farai cadere dal letto.

Lascerò la mia bimba su questo freddo pavimento.





Led Zeppelin - The Lemon Song
Led Zeppelin II (1969)




















Nessun commento:

Posta un commento