lunedì 9 settembre 2013

(ENG) HERO OF TODAY: ANDRE'E THEANDER (THE THEANDER EXPRESSION)

HERE I AM TALKING WITH ANDRE'E THEANDER ABOUT HIS NEW PROJECT THE THEANDER EXPRESSION, SOMETHING LIKE A DREAM COME TRUE FOR THE MUSICIAN: FINALLY HIS DEBUT IS GONNA BE RELEASE! ALL AOR LOVER GET READY FOR STRANGE NOSTALGIA!

- Hi Andrée and thanks to be on The Bible of Metal pages! After much studying your debut album is gonna be released via Avenue of Allies, how do you feel this moment?
I'm thrilled! I absolutely love it! =)
And you're right that there's been much studying for me, and I sometimes wonder if there's been too much. But there's been a lot of fun and I've learned a lot so I can't say I regret it either. 

- How much have you worked on Strange Nostalgia?
Impossible to know... but a lot! I hope you can hear that. ;) And some of the song ideas have been along for many years at this point so that makes it even harder to answer to this. Anyhow, a lot of work, but lots of joy too! 

- Is there a song on it that you are more in love with?
I honestly think that they all turned out great so that's very hard to say. But okay, I say Like A Chameleon with Göran and Conception Of Life with Christian. :) 

- What does CONCEPTION OF LIFE talks about?
It's basically about that you should live your life the way you want as long as you don't hurt anyone and you should also let other people live their lives without judging them or telling them what to do as long as they don't ask for your advice. But it also talks about the way you get affected by the surroundings in your life even though you're not aware of it all the time. There are more songs that talks about these subjects, like Mr. Know-It-All and Like A Chameleon, but they are written totally in a totally different way. These are however subjects that are important to me and I always come back to them.

- How would you describe Strange Nostalgia?
I would discribe it as the perfect mix of all of my musical and lyrical influences I've had so far, wich involves a lot of different stuff. But I know that many simply describe it as classic AOR and I'm perfectly fine with that too. :) 

- Will we see you on stage?
I hope so! :)

- We're close to the end, would you like to leave a message to the readers?
Thank you all for supporting pure music with heart and soul! 

- Thanks again for the interview and good luck with STRANGE NOSTALGIA!
Thanks a lot! :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento