giovedì 16 ottobre 2014

HARD N' HEAVY NEWS: V.I.L. - SIGNS NEW DEAL WITH WORMHOLEDEATH, NEW ALBUM RELEASE ANNOUNCED!

V.I.L.: i deathster spagnoli hanno siglato un nuovo accordo discografico con Wormholedeath per la distribuzione e pubblicazione del nuovo album Requiem for a Prayer.

Di seguito la tracklist: 
1. Intro
2. Scent
3. My Forgiveness
4. Pride of Monkeys
5. Virulent Lethal Infection
6. Fight in the Shadows
6. Nature for Sale
7. Zorr@s Mutantes


Fonte: metalshockfinland.com

= = = = = = = = = = = = = = = = =

V.I.L. : Spanish Death/Grind band V.I.L. has signed a deal with Wormholedeath for the distribution and publishing of their massively devastating  masterpiece “Requiem For A Prayer”.

Here's the album track listing:
1. Intro
2. Scent
3. My Forgiveness
4. Pride of Monkeys
5. Virulent Lethal Infection
6. Fight in the Shadows
6. Nature for Sale
7. Zorr@s Mutantes


Source: metalshockfinland.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento