venerdì 27 febbraio 2015

WORDS OF WISDOM: PULVIS ET UMBRA - WRATH AND SORROW




Here I stand, prisoner in my room
and I don't known if the sky is still blue
The only things I feel are
wrath and sorrow
and I feel them 'til tomorrow bring
them away
It seems I'm dead and buried
and no one has notice it
The same word is tormenting my brain
That word is loneliness!!!

Tears are drowning my eyes
'cause I'm listening a song without lies
Music is my heal, my comfort
and I thank it to be born 'cause it makes me strong
It suffer with meee!!!

Forgotten by the rest of the world
except by someone who never let me
be alone
God bless this people as long as possible
they save the grave of my life with their 
positivity

Wrath and sorrow!!!
Io sto qui, prigioniero nella mia stanza
e non so se il cielo è ancora blue
e le uniche cose che sento sono
ira e dolore
e le sentirò finché domani le porterà via
Sembra che io sia morto e sepolto
e nessuno lo nota
La stessa parola sta tormentando il mio cervello
quella parola è solitudine!!!

Lacrime affogano i miei occhi
Perché ascolto una canzone senza bugie
La musica è la mia cura, il mio comforto
e la ringrazio di essere nata perché mi fa forte
Soffre con me!!!

Dimenticato dal resto del monto
eccetto da chi non mi lascia mai da solo
Dio benedica queste persone il più possibile
salvano la tomba della mia vita con la loro positività

Ira e dolore!


Pulvis Et Umbra - Wrath & Sorrow
Reaching the End (2012)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento