mercoledì 27 aprile 2016

DAY ON A SCREEN: HIDEOUS DIVINITY - IN MY LAND I WAS A SNAKE + THE SOMBER EMPIRE (official live video)


Hideous Divinity: un nuovo live video di In My Land I Was a Snake e The Somber Empire è visualizzabile dal player qui sotto. Il brano è stato filmato durante lo show del 21 Aprile della band attualmente in tour con Cannibal Corpse e Krisiun. Ricordiamo che il tour passerà in Italia il 1° Maggio, clicca qui per maggiori dettagli.


Fonte: Eagle Booking

= = = = = = =

Hideous Divinity: a new live video of In My Land I Was a Snake and The Somber Empire can be seen below. The clip was filmed at the Hideous Divinity's show played in Helsinki on April 21st. Hideous Divinity is currently on tour with Cannibal Corpse and Krisiun, check out the remaining tour dates at this location!


Source: Eagle Booking

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento