mercoledì 16 novembre 2016

DAY ON A SCREEN: CHILDREN OF BODOM - MY BODOM (I AM THE ONLY ONE) (lyric video)

Children of Bodom: il nuovo lyric video di My Bodom (I Am the Only One) è visualizzabile dal player qui sotto. Il brano è tratto dall'ultimo album della band I Worship Chaos, ancora disponibile via Nuclear Blast Records.
>Guarda il lyric video di Horns

>Guarda il lyric video di I Hurt
>Guarda il video di Morrigan


Fonte: youtube.com

= = = =

Children of Bodom: the new lyric video of My Bodom (I Am the Only One) can be seen below. The song is taken from the band's latest album I Worship Chaos, still available via Nuclear Blast Records.
>Check out the lyric video of Horns
>Check out the lyric video of I Hurt
>Check out the video of Morrigan


Source: youtube.com

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento