giovedì 23 febbraio 2012

HARD N' HEAVY NEWS: MAX CAVALERA

Max Cavalera è stato colpito, secondo alcuni accertamenti medici, da quella che viene chiamata Paralisi di Bell (una sorta di paralisi facciale). Sottoposto ad un ciclo di antibiotici, Max non ha potuto far a meno di redarre un breve messaggio per i fan.


"I woke up one morning after coming home from Australia and the whole room was spinning. I looked at Gloria and said, 'There's something wrong here.' She said, 'Your face looks weird.' I went to the mirror and couldn't move half of my face. We thought I was having a stroke, so we rushed to the hospital. I learned my condition was called Bell's Palsy but I'd never heard of that.


It's a fucking weird disease. My right eye won't blink, and half of my face feels like I've been punched by Mike Tyson! It hurts like hell. Anyway, I am leaving for Brazil. The show must go on and this Bell's Palsy ain't gonna stop a metalhead from his duties. I hope I'll be OK and thanks to all the fans concerned with me. Stay metal." Max Cavalera  
(messaggio preso da roadrunnerrecords.it)



Nessun commento:

Posta un commento