giovedì 18 luglio 2013

WORDS OF WISDOM: BLACK SABBATH - FAIRIES WEAR BOOTS


Goin' home late at night
Suddenly I got a fright
Yeah I looked through a window and surprise what I saw
A fairy with boots on dancin' with a dwarf

Alright now

Fairies wear boots and now you gotta believe me
Yeah I saw it, I saw it, I tell you no lies
Yeah, fairies had boots on, you gotta believe me
I saw it, I saw it with my own two eyes

Whoa right now

So I went to the doctor to see what he could give me
He said son, son you've gone too far
Cause smokin' and trippin' is all that you do

Yeah


Andando a casa tadi la notte
Improvvisamente ho uno spavento
Yeah ho guardato attraverso una finestra e sorpresa
cosa vidi
Una fata con gli stivali che ballava con un nano

Tutto bene adesso!

Le fate indossano stivali e ora dovete credermi
Yeah Io vidi, lo vidi, non ti dico bugie
Yeah, le fate avevano gli stivali, tu devi credermi
Lo vidi, lo vidi coi miei due occhi

Whoa bene adesso!

Così sono andato dal dottore per vedere cosa poteva darmi
Mi disse figlio, figlio sei andato troppo lontano
Perché fumare e viaggiare è tutto ciò che fai
Yeah!





Black Sabbath - Fairies Wear Boots
Paranoid (1970)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento