lunedì 26 agosto 2013

A NIGHT WITH: JESSE DAMON

OUT ON SEPTEMBER 27TH!
DO NOT MISS IT!
AFTER HEARING THE BRAND NEW 4th RELEASE FROM JESSE DAMON HERE I AM HAVING A LITTLE TALK WITH HIM TO KNOW MUCH BETTER TEMPTATION IN THE GARDEN OF EVE! CHECK IT OUT!

1. Hi Jesse, thanks to be here on The Bible of Metal!
New album on the way for a September release and 4th solo chapter for you, how do you feel it?
(Jesse Damon) I really feel great about it. Get ready to rock out with these new songs of mine. 
The whole album fits together well with the story lines in my lyrics as well as the material coming across solid and strong. The production quality that Paul Sabu delivered is fantastic, and it's evident throughout the entire CD.

2. By hearing your brand new Temptation in the Garden of Eve I can imagine that you have worked harder on it, haven't you? 
(Jesse Damon) Yes this was a labor of love, but it took a lot of hard work with every aspect including writing the whole album, recording and having it mastered, and delivering all the cover art booklet art, then promoting it. It's a lot to do, but it's all worth it once It was finished. 

3. I have loved pretty much your opener catchy riffing, what could you tell me about Garden of Eve?
(Jesse Damon) Besides it being a good title, the story is a familiar one. Woman is lonely and frightened, 
man comes and saves her and helps her to safety, then they both give in to temptation and make love to each other. 
It also has a similarity to the biblical story of Adam and Eve in the Garden of Eden, but I wrote my lyrics 
as a parody with a satirical meaning. When talking about temptation, it’s all around us in life. 
Some of the other songs just happened to have some temptations within their story too, so it tied in and worked as a premise.

4. ...and what about the amazing guitar work on Black Widow? What does its lyric talk about?
(Jesse Damon) Thank you for that compliment. I really like these new songs, they motivated me to perform better and with more intensity and urgency. It has to do with the mood of this album. I think that when you listen to these songs you want to hear some aggressive guitar solo's and rhythm guitar work. I also chose to perform longer solo's on some of the songs. It just felt right this time around to jam my ass off! In the case of Black Widow, I wrote a melodic rock chorus with hard rock verses. I thought of Ronnie James Dio's delivery style when I sang the verses, but when it came to the choruses it was back to my traditional delivery. The solo in Black Widow is longer, and has some grit and rawness to it. The lyrics tell the story of a woman who stalks her victims and surprises them with her alure and facinating ways, then she moves in for the kill. I parralelled this story to a real black widow spider and all the nuances that come from such an insect. I like this song and it's journey you go on listening to it!

5. How would you describe Temptation in the Garden of Eve?
(Jesse Damon) If you mean the song, it's a strong powerful rocker with a cool story. If you mean the album as a whole, all the songs have a strength and consistency throughout the entire album. The production is very good and mixed well by Paul  Sabu! I love it!

6. ... next plain on your mind?
(Jesse Damon) I will be promoting this new album for the next several months and there' ll probably be no end in sight for a while. I want to go perform it live, so I will be rehearsing and talking with promoters and dealing with opportunities that come my way!

7. Here we are near the end, would you like to leave a message to our readers?
(Jesse Damon) To all of you fans who've supported me, I owe you my gratitude and I do it all for you!

Thanks a million!

~Jesse Damon~

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento