martedì 14 novembre 2017

HERO OF TODAY: VERMILIA

FIRST SINGLE AND VIDEOCLIP RELEASED FOR VERMILIA AND HER PROJECT ACTUALLY SEEMS MELODICALLY DARK ENOUGH TO MAKE US ALL CURIOUS, I GUESS, SO HERE I HAD A LITTLE TALK WITH VERMILIA HERSELF TO KNOW A BIT MORE ABOUT HOW IT ALL BEGIN AND WHAT WE'D EXPECT FROM HER DEBUT ALBUM!

Hi and welcome on the pages of The Bible of Metal!
Hello!!  Thank you.

How was born your project?
 Actually it was one autumn night.
I was going to sleep and I got this strange  feeling inside of me, that I have to do something like this. I love to create, to sing with different styles and write songs, so this is a mixture of little bit of everything that I can do with music.

Can you tell us the story behind your first single Vedesta Vieraantunut?
Vedestä vieraantunut is a poem that I wrote.
Sometimes people might have this feeling that they are going in a wrong way in their lives. I kind of had that feeling before this project. I did´t do things that made me happy, like created music enough.
And this is how everything got started with this song.

This song were actually third song created, but it became first single because I think it gives a good image what is going on.  

What's your first source of inspiration for your creation process?
Nature, life and death definitely. I refer a lot nature and it's reflections in my lyrics for example.

Can you tell us more about your debut album?
I can tell it's yet unnamed, hahah, but all the material has almost done for the full album.
It will be mixture of dark shades, paganism, folk, traditional black metal, poetry and sweet and raw vocals with enchanted melodies.
It's going to be beautiful and feminine in my own way. Even I sound like a man when I crawl haha. 
I still looking possible publisher or record label to release album, but if can't find any then it will be self-released like a single, but of course hopefully as cd, cassette and vinyl too, not only digital.

Would you like to leave a message to our readers?
Hi all! This project comes from my heart and I´m so thankful if you listen my songs. That´s all that matters.
Leave me comments and share my music!
Let´s make dreams happen together.

Like, Subscribe and follow for updates. And get Vedestä Vieraantunut by pay what you want method on bandcamp.  

Other links
Spotify
Official Website
Facebook
Soundcloud
Instagram
Twitter

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento