domenica 24 febbraio 2013

WORDS OF WISDOM: IRON MAIDEN (UK-1) - IRON MAIDEN




Won't you come into my room, I wanna show you all my wares
I just want to see your blood, I just want to stand and stare
See the blood begin to flow as it falls upon the floor
Iron Maiden can't be fought, Iron Maiden can't be sought

Oh well, wherever wherever you are
Iron Maiden's gonna get you, no matter how far
See the blood flow watching it shed up above my head
Iron Maiden wants you for dead
Perché non entri nella mia stanza, voglio mostrarti 
tutta la mia merce
Voglio vedere solo il tuo sangue, voglio solo stare a 
fissarti
Vedere il sangue che inizia a scorrere, cade sul pavimento
La Vergine di Ferro non può essere combattuta, non può
essere richiesta.

Oh beh, ovunque ovunque tu sia
La Vergine di Ferro sta per prenderti, non importa 
quanto lontano
Vedi il tuo sangue scorrere, guardalo cadere sulla mia testa
La Vergine di Ferro ti vuole morto


Iron Maiden - Iron Maiden
The Soundhouse Tapes (1979) / Iron Maiden (1980)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento