lunedì 26 gennaio 2015

A NIGHT WITH: MIKAEL ERLANDSSON (LAST AUTUMN'S DREAM)


LAST AUTUMN'S DREAM WILL RELEASE THEIR 11th STUDIO ALBUM NEXT MONTH! ARE YOU READY TO FEEL THIS BRAND NEW ROCKIN' CHAPTER BY LAD??? IN THE MEANTIME HERE I'M TALKING 
WITH MIKAEL ERLANDSSON TO DISCUSS ABOUT LEVEL ELEVEN AND KNOW SOME MORE THINS ABOUT IT AND THE FUTURE OF THE BAND!


Hi Mikael Erlandsson and welcome on The Bible of Metal! Congrats for your new Level, it really rock!
MIKAEL: Hello and THANX a LOT !!! "The Bible of Metal!"

When have you started working on your brand new album?
MIKAEL: The beginning of this album is in late 2013 though :) I did pre-productions in my studio between Dec 2013 - Mars 2014 on 14 songs, so there are couple of more songs for the next production.

Could you make us a little track-by-track?
MIKAEL: Yes here´s the songs:
Kiss Me
One of my favourite tracks on the album! I love the Sweet vibe on the verses and the overall uptempo energy that we captured on this one! We all said: "This is the opener!". A great way to introduce Peter Pac Söderström too!
A great opener in a Rockin´Punky way that I love. This song´s about leaders in life who decides what´s right or wrong, but don´t know anything about real life. People like you and me without feelings - they need love and some kisses ;)

Follow Your Heart
Probably my favourite! A happy "ABBA" flirt, that just stick to your head like bubble-gum in your hair! Another great solo by Pac! In the verses you can hear my flirts with ABBA-Hooks in the harmonies. And Pac´s solo is hilarious!!! The song´s about finding love in everything as long as your heart stays open. A very happy song.

Fight The World
A bit everything happens on this one! My lovely daughter Melinda 12 years old, is opening this dramathical song. It´s a little bit of an epic tune with a classical touch. It´s about our time on this planet. We have to be nice with the nature and all the people around the world - we have to find the words who can change hate to love, in a way.. My fight´s just begun..

I'll B There 4 U
Van Halen goes Motown goes LAD! A great pop/rock song from Jamie Borger. It came out damn good!

Losing You
I think that this is the essence of the LAD sound: You have the melody, the drama and the strings with piano that you can hear in earlier Lad - albums. I just wanted to have this song so dramatic it could be, I wanted everything in it. The solo part in my ears is the top of this song, once again Mr Pac nailed it like a genius. One of my personal favorites. This song´s about relations , like - today we´re strangers - yesterday´s gone when we were in love….

Go Go Go Get Ready For The Show
YEAH!!! Of course it will be a real Rocker on this album! I just did this song to fit the big scenes around the world, you can almost hear the crowd singing along :) Another favorite. The song´s about: "I want to show you how I live my life - Go go go!!"

Deliriuos
An oldie but goldie. A really funny song about having your girlfriends photo in the fridge beside the food when you want to take a bite ;) Love this tune.

Made Of Stone
Nalley did his thing on this tune, very magical. Another "epic" tune with different parts. I love the fact that this song have 3 different parts, that nicelly fits together. This is not an regular ballad, this is made of stone, which means that we´re not all what we supposed to be some of us is just an image of someone that people want us to be. Does this make sense?

Stick Around
Stick Around - Another LAD rocker with a moody verse and happy chorus. A Blow Me Away Guitar solo by Peter! I like the classical things in music, that´s what we have here in the verses. The chorus does a dramatic change in this song - but I like it when it is not expected. This song´s about a "Life-sucker", everybody meets someone like that in their life, I did...

Star
Yes, "Star" I´m very satisfied with this tune, it´s about all of us. Just take a step forward, you are a star in your own life. Step it to the light, say "NO" to things you don´t like, it means "YES" to yourself. Be a star. The intro got this "Old-feeling- Van Halen-meets- The Police" thing. I like it a lot.

PLZ
This is a cryer.. The song´s about hurtings in life, time and thoughts.. Very emotional for me, I think it´s a good closer to this album.

Is there a song that you loved much then the others, on Level Eleven?
MIKAEL: I really love the starter " Kiss me" - It will be great to perform live!!

How much influences had your new guitarist Peter Pac Soderstrom on your new album?
MIKAEL: It was quite easy, he is so brilliant and he love our stuff from the beginning, in fact he is involved as a rhythm guitarist from the "A touch of heaven" album and so on - he is a really ass-kicker in this band - just great in the style of "Andy" for this sake, I must say …

Have you already some ideas for the follow-up album or will you concentrate yourself to promote Level Eleven?
MIKAEL: Of course I will do all that I can to promote this album and also the 10 albums before this one :) The main thing for us right now is that we have to come out and see our fans. Meanwhile I keep on writing songs, nearly have an another album ready for recordings ;) The pre-productions are almost finished.

Would you like to leave a message to the readers?
MIKAEL: Yes!! Hope you will like the life of "Last autumn´s Dream". This is the 11th album so far and theres more to come - Enjoy and don´t forget to LOVE. Can´t wait to see you all - Keep on rockin´and rollin´ guys!!! 
All the best

Yours Mikael - LAD

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento